Family Pack - 10 PODs, 100 LIDs /1 FILLING STATION |
NOTE! (Read this before purchase)
- Please be mindful that according to the new regulation from July 1st 2021, all countries in the European Union will be charged a VAT (exact rate will vary within different countries). For other countries, please check with your local authorities
-Further, there will be a handling fee within the range of 5$ to 14.50$ from the courier.
SealPod with Acrylic Filling Station - Fill 10 Capsules at a time!
SealPod Capsule - A Capsule With A Conscious - Since 2014
A Capsule With Consciousness
SealPod is a Stainless Steel Reusable Capsule that fits in your Nespresso Original Line machine effortlessly, making every cup of coffee amazingly delicious. You can rest easy knowing SealPod has got your back, helping you to reduce waste, save money and use any coffee you like.
Made of 304 Stainless Steel, our innovative coffee pods easily rinse clean, ready for reuse - giving you all the convenience without the waste.
- 10 SealPod Capsules
- 10 Fresh Covers
- 1 spoon (to fill, tamp, wipe)
- 100 Aluminum Sticker lids
- 1 Acrylic Filling station (Spatula card, tamper, Acrylic pre-filling plate)
- 10 Extra Silicon Ring (in case you lose them)
- 1 Coffee Sample (to get an idea for the right grind to use)
User Instruction (get in touch with us for any question)
SealPod Capsules gives you multiple ways to SAVE:
- Save you money! The longer you use, the longer you save.
- Reduce waste, helping to save the environment
Safe for your body, helping to save your health
Enjoy Your Favorite Coffee With The People You Love
Have Peace On Mind In The Morning With Your Capsules Ready On The Shelf!
Say goodbye to messy and rushed mornings!! REALLY!!
Now with SealPod Acrylic Filling Station, you can fill 10 capsules at a time! How convenient is that?!
And with our Innovative Fresh Cover, you can fill and store it for later use, while still enjoying the convenience of the machine.
The Fresh Cover will keep it fresh up to 10 days.
Always have a capsule of your favorite blend or single origin coffee on standby.
Then, simply drop the SealPod into your machine as you normally would to enjoy the perfect extraction.
Invite your kids help out pre-filling the capsules so they can also be part of the coffee you love.
Have fun together filling the capsules while chit-chatting and enjoying each other!
And Enjoy A Pleasant Cup of Coffee... You Deserve It!
We all love the aroma of fresh coffee in the morning.
The first sip marks the beginning of a joyous day, specially when you get a good cup of coffee, it can make our day and put a big smile in our face.
Staying at home is the new normal, and able to make ourselves a reliable and consistently good cup of coffee becomes a must…
Fresh coffee bean is always the best, specially when you grind it just before brewing.
The irresistible aroma fills the whole room, making you feel like you are in your favorite coffee shop, enjoying the warmth and flavor your cup of coffee brings you.
Use SealPod to fill your favorite coffee, as fresh as you like, and make yourself the cup of coffee you enjoy the most!
Easy To Fill, Easy To Store, Easy To Clean
SealPod Tips for you:
- For Coffee Latte or Cappuccino, a Dark Roast or espresso blend is preferable. This way, the milk will not take over the coffee taste.
- Mixing different roasting profiles or several single origin coffee in one blend, will make the taste more intense.
- Avoid using coffee roasted with sugar or palm oil. These type of coffee are not suitable for espresso extraction.
- Use FINE grind (between Espresso and Medium) for best result (see the pack of Coffee Sample for reference).
- After filling coffee inside the capsule, press the coffee in with the back of your scoop. According to the brewing intensity performance, increase or decrease the pressure next time. The grind level, roasting and coffee blend will play a role.
- To brew TEA with SealPod capsule, use our Paper Filter Sticker Lids (Paper lids are not air-tight, use right after filling)
- Store your ground coffee in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing coffee inside a refrigerator or freezer.
- Don’t grind all of your coffee beans at once. Keep your coffee as fresh as possible by only grinding the amount of coffee beans you plan to use.
- Descale your Coffee Machine every 300 cups or every 6 months. This help to extend the lifespan of your machine making sure the brewing pressure is normal.